![]() |
| My larger than life little boy who made me a mother and my calm, happy baby girl :) I'm the luckiest! |
![]() |
| Zoey fell asleep in my arms just a few minutes after this picture. She was worn out from being so spoiled by everyone :) |
![]() |
| Celebrating my wonderful mom |
Today, I spent the day with just me and the kids while Steven was at work. We talked and sang to Zoey and I played a game with Barrett that is just like Jenga but with bugs lol. I'm now enjoying a grapefruit mimosa and catching up on photobooking and blogging. I'm going to soak up the rest of this no cleaning, no cooking day for me and love on my beautiful little blessings.
![]() |
| Favorite cereal, water, his boat, drums, and piano. Barrett's heaven. |
![]() |
| Happy in her swing |





No comments:
Post a Comment