Wednesday, April 27, 2016

First Family Date Night

Steven texted me last Monday and suggested we go out to eat to take a break from our routine. Having a baby and toddler at home by myself most of the time is something I am beyond thankful for, but it's also a lot of work! Zoey is a laid back baby so taking them out to a restaurant was just what we needed. We went to a newer restaurant downtown that I've been to once with my friends and we will definitely be going more often. They have craft beer, cocktails with champagne, and a hard to find wine that I've only seen at another restaurant we love...SCORE! Also, the food is delicious! Barrett loved his food and the atmosphere. Once we sat down, Barrett said "This music is really loud...I like it!" Zoey slept in her car seat for a while, then woke up and just looked around. Barrett was excited when she woke up and brought her his Black Widow toy so she had something to play with. He is SO sweet to her and nothing makes me happier! There were no stressful moments, we stayed as long as we wanted, and both of our kids were happy the whole time. Can every family date night be like this?





Later that night Steven couldn't find her paci anywhere after changing her diaper. Hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment