Monday, October 19, 2015

Colorado & 16 Weeks

My oldest friend, Taylor, lives in Denver and got married in the mountains the last weekend in August. We took a couples trip and had an amazing weekend! We stayed downtown Denver the first night then headed to the mountains and stayed in a cute three bedroom cabin in Granby the rest of the weekend. We walked out of our cabin to get on the ski lift and rode to the top of the mountain for the most gorgeous ceremony. We rode the ski lift back down to the lodge for the reception which was also right by our cabin. My favorite part was watching the bride and groom together during the ceremony. You could feel how much they love each other and I'm so happy I was there to witness such a beautiful moment.

Here are some pictures capturing our unforgettable weekend!


First stop, Steuben's

How pregos party in downtown Denver. Starbucks and Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory.

We found the guys here

Meeting up with my college roommate was such a treat! We had not seen each other in over five years!

I just love him. Going downtown to pick out rare craft beer he can only get in Denver. Yes, he brought an extra bag just for this. 


There are no words to describe the deliciousness of this place. Denver Biscuit Company is a must have!

The gorgeous rehearsal dinner location in Granby

Cheesy, but I love it.



High school friends

On the mountain top before the ceremony


photobooth at the reception pooching out my bump

Having a sweet little moment being excited about my baby girl. I was feeling a little left out and jealous of everyone indulging on their yummy cocktails and wine, but then I looked down and couldn't help but smile.
THIS. This night started with this little dance in our kitchen and it only got better from here. We had a blast!

Balcony dancing

Our last morning
16 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment