Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Pregnancy #2: August

Weeks 12- 15: Still feeling very tired and super anxious to find out if it's a boy or girl. I go back and forth, but my guess is boy. No maternity clothes yet, but there's definitely a little pooch! I haven't gotten the second trimester energy boost, so I've kind of felt like a zombie all Summer long. My favorite part of this pregnancy so far is how much Barrett loves to look at my belly. He asks to kiss the baby and tell it goodnight.

I missed baby bump pictures for week 14 and 15. Week 15 was Barrett's third birthday so we were busy having too much fun. 

The strangest thing happened at my Dad's house one weekend. I had been thinking of Steven's mom who passed away when he was eight years old. I never got to meet her and often think about how someone who would have been such a big part of our lives is not here. She popped into my thoughts and I never said anything about it out loud. In fact, I'm not sure if we've ever really talked about her in front of Barrett. Out of nowhere, Barrett looked at me and said "Is that Daddy's Mommy?" I asked him what he was talking about and he asked again and pointed. I asked him where and he ran up to me and said "Right there" and touched my belly...


12 Weeks

13 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment