We finally let Barrett try some solid foods for the first time! He did not like rice cereal at all! He did, however, love sweet potatoes! He wasn't too sure about the spoon, but by the second night, he was reaching for it so he could get more of his yummy new food. He has also tried green beans and carrots, but we went back to just 100% formula after he broke out in a bad diaper rash the morning after carrots (apparently this can happen when introducing certain foods). I know it's from the food because he has never had diaper rash. Babies don't need anything extra in their diet until around nine months so we will wait a little longer to make solids a routine for him. I'm excited about this new, extremely messy step for our little man. Here are some hilarious pictures of our little dude tasting solids for the first time.
 |
| First taste of rice cereal. End of the world. |
 |
| I guess sweet potatoes are okay. |
 |
| I think just want my baba! |
No comments:
Post a Comment