Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Pastels & Pearls

Saturday, we celebrated the upcoming arrival of my cousin Jaime's baby girl. Little miss Kyndall will be here sometime in April and I cannot wait to have a sweet baby girl in the family. We haven't had a girl since my cousin Madison and she is 16! We had a lot of fun putting together such a girly baby shower!
The cutest cake! Pastel ruffles and pearls on top AND it was delicious!



Love baby Kyndall's sono picture. She's already so cute!

Pink and pearl K made by me! I am not a very crafty person, so this was a big accomplishment for me lol.

Adorable banner made by my sister-in-law. I wish I had a better picture that showed off the sparkly letters.

Beautiful mommy to be with all the sweets.
Sistas



Three generations 

Soon to be family of four!

Our pretty Gran Gran

My loves

They look like they are up to something! 

Sweet Remi.

Cuddling with their daddy and Roen is playing peek-a-boo.

Barrett with his Aunt Jaime

Awesome thank-yous from Jaime...yummy cupcakes and pink OPI nail polish called "It's a Girl"



Melt. Collin is going to be such a great big brother.

1 comment:

  1. I love that Collin is wearing a pink shirt to celebrate his little sissy! So cute! This theme is adorable, I love pearls and I love pastels, and of course pink. The K you made turned out so cute, I bet you wanted to keep it since you love pink too!

    ReplyDelete