Sunday, February 24, 2013

Barrett's First Valentine's Day

So I'm a little behind on my posts, but better late than never. I couldn't skip a major holiday on my blog...especially when it's a first for Barrett!

This Valentine's Day was a beautiful day spent outside at a cute outdoor shopping center in Highland Village. Steven was off work so we loaded Barrett up, made a stop at Wine Styles, and headed straight to the Flour Shop for some cookies and cupcakes. The weather was gorgeous so we decided to go sit on the patio at this Mexican restaurant and soak up some sun with chips and salsa. We did a little shopping and both left happy with cute earrings for me and books for Steven. This was one of my favorite days that I will always remember. There is nothing better than an entire day of quality time with my boys on love day :) I wish I would have taken some pictures, but I guess we were too busy having fun. I'm shocked I didn't think about getting my camera out. The only picture I took on Valentine's day was of Barrett and Steven right before bath time.


Steven and I celebrated Valentine's Day for us the day before. He brought me some of my favorite goodies which included chocolate covered strawberries and mint chocolate, and I made him a basket of his favorite treats. He was probably the most excited about the huge package of Oreos. My dad came to stay at our house with Barrett so we could go out. We had dinner at Mi Cocina then went downtown to watch a good friend's band. 

Here is Barrett in his Valentine's Day outfit. All he wanted to do was play with his feet and roll around so this was all I could get :)


No comments:

Post a Comment