Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A phone call from Remi-roo

I have two adorable little nephews, Remi and Roen, who I love so much and miss all the time. Remi is two and is always stealing his momma's cell phone and making calls. He has called me once a week the last three weeks and today I got one of those phone calls. It just makes my day to hear his little voice! When he calls he always says "CiCi" who is his great aunt from San Angelo. He usually repeats her name and then hangs up, but today he said CiCi and I told him no, Remi this is KiKi, and he said my name! I was so excited that he finally said my name on one of our very short phone conversations. I love getting a phone call from my two-year-old nephew and can't wait for the day when he actually calls me on purpose just to talk.

2 comments: