Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Pajama Toys

This morning, I woke up to Zoey crying on the monitor. I walked in to her crying saying her leg was hurt. This girl is constantly jumping and pushing her limits on how high she can climb to jump, so I assumed her leg was actually hurt from climbing and jumping. I started unzipping her pajamas (the tight fitting, zip-up one-piece type with a button snap at the top) and a toy beach ball popped out. As I took her pjs off to look at her leg, I discovered a paw patrol toy in the back right where her leg was hurting. She immediately started laughing. I ended up finding five toys stashed away in different parts of her pajamas, and we were both laughing before I could get all of them out. This girl is such a light! I don't know what I did without all of this extra joy in our family. Here are all the toys she hid in her pjs just to get a good laugh out of us!


No comments:

Post a Comment