Monday, March 27, 2017

Zoey's First Birthday Party

All birthdays are special, but there is something about a first birthday party that tugs at my heart. I remember Barrett's first birthday party and it still holds a memorable, special place in my heart. One was the sweetest year ever for our little Bear. Every response we got was "YES!", he started holding full conversations, and just instantly transformed from a little baby to a toddler. One year olds are just pure sweet! With Zoey being our second child, we looked forward to her turning one because of our experience with B. This birthday party was just as special and also a little bittersweet knowing it's my last first birthday to experience.

Zoey is the easiest, sweetest, happiest baby ever (except while in the carseat!), so her birthday party was a dream! Planning a girly, pink, sparkly party was a lifelong dream come true for me, and her sweet reactions to everything will forever be a favorite memory. We hired a new photographer I had never met until the day of the party and she was amazing! Our babies grow so fast, and pictures are the only tangible thing we have to relive life events. Hire the photographer for family pictures, hire the photographer for life events you want to experience over and over again. I will cherish these beautiful pictures forever!










































1 comment:

  1. That picture of your dad and Zoey is amazing!!! I still can't believe Little Anne snuck her way to the party... at least she matched, lol!!

    ReplyDelete