Sunday, February 19, 2017

Our Baby is ONE!

Our sweet baby Zoey is officially a one year old! We celebrated her first birthday this weekend with a party at our house with all of our family and friends. I spent the week before staying up way too late every night making the girliest, pink decor and making her a pink and gold outfit to wear to her party. I don't know if it's because she's the second child or I'm older and learning to worry less, but this was the least stressful party and I enjoyed every part of it. Opening presents with her was one of my favorite moments. She squealed with happiness while opening her dolls, and it was almost too much for my heart to handle. We sang Happy Birthday and watched her take her first ever bite of cake. Birthdays are a big deal in my world, and this party lived up to all my expectations for our special baby girl.





1 comment:

  1. It was such a sweet party. Zoey is such a precious doll!

    ReplyDelete