![]() |
| Ready for cooler weather in her new little sweater |
Weight: ?
Height: ?
Head Circumference: ?
Eye color: Mostly brown, but look hazel in light. One eye is a tiny bit lighter than the other. They may be a darker version of my eyes.
Clothes: Moslty 6-12
Diapers: size three
Clothes: Moslty 6-12
Diapers: size three
Milestones: Very close to crawling forward,
Sleeping: I just read how I wrote I hope her seven month update is a lot different, and unfortunately, it isn't :( She is still waking up quite a bit. Usually we can put her paci in and she will go back to sleep with a little soothing.
Eating: Starting solids soon. I wanted to start them around six months, but I plan on making all of her food so I'm still doing research and honestly trying to find the energy.
Activities: She loves her jumperoo! The playmat has become a two minute distraction at this point. She just flips it over and scoots/rolls to another part of the room to get into something else. Her jumperoo is the only place I can put her when I need to leave the room. It's usually to wipe Barrett, make Barrett food, or just get one thing done on my never ending to do list. She will turn around and play with all the activities on her jumperoo and watch an entire episode of Bubble Guppies. I can also put a bunch of toys in her crib and she will sit in there and play. If Barrett gets in there with her she will stay as long as he's in there.
Favorite things: Being held and played with. She will play by herself, but her little heart is extra happy when one of us is sitting by her side playing. I think she has a thing for texture and having something with her in the crib. She sleeps with a crochet blanket and if we forget it she will move her hands around searching. She also rubs seams and zippers on her clothes if she doesn't have anything while drinking her bottle. This is funny to me because I'm the exact same way. I wouldn't sleep without my night night as a little girl and it was because of the texture on the edges. I still find myself rubbing the seams on the inside of my shirts. Her most favorite thing has to be when Barrett's entertaining. He will pretend to be Batman and sing his batman song and she will just lose it with laughter. This is mine and Steven's favorite thing as well.
Sleeping: I just read how I wrote I hope her seven month update is a lot different, and unfortunately, it isn't :( She is still waking up quite a bit. Usually we can put her paci in and she will go back to sleep with a little soothing.
Eating: Starting solids soon. I wanted to start them around six months, but I plan on making all of her food so I'm still doing research and honestly trying to find the energy.
Activities: She loves her jumperoo! The playmat has become a two minute distraction at this point. She just flips it over and scoots/rolls to another part of the room to get into something else. Her jumperoo is the only place I can put her when I need to leave the room. It's usually to wipe Barrett, make Barrett food, or just get one thing done on my never ending to do list. She will turn around and play with all the activities on her jumperoo and watch an entire episode of Bubble Guppies. I can also put a bunch of toys in her crib and she will sit in there and play. If Barrett gets in there with her she will stay as long as he's in there.
Favorite things: Being held and played with. She will play by herself, but her little heart is extra happy when one of us is sitting by her side playing. I think she has a thing for texture and having something with her in the crib. She sleeps with a crochet blanket and if we forget it she will move her hands around searching. She also rubs seams and zippers on her clothes if she doesn't have anything while drinking her bottle. This is funny to me because I'm the exact same way. I wouldn't sleep without my night night as a little girl and it was because of the texture on the edges. I still find myself rubbing the seams on the inside of my shirts. Her most favorite thing has to be when Barrett's entertaining. He will pretend to be Batman and sing his batman song and she will just lose it with laughter. This is mine and Steven's favorite thing as well.




No comments:
Post a Comment