Sunday, September 4, 2016

Well Visit for Z and Asthma Check-Up for B

We had Zoey's well visit a few weeks ago and she is healthy and much bigger than her big brother was at this age! She's in the 55th percentile for weight and 77th for height! I think quite a bit of that weight may be in those cheeks of hers. We split up her vaccines this time around since she reacted so badly to her four month shots, so she only had one shot in the leg and an oral vaccine. She barely cried and had no fever or fussiness this time. She did not like her pediatrician examining her at all, but once I picked her up she was fine. It's so funny how laid back we are with her cries because Barrett's cries were at least five times more intense. I guess all second, third, fourth, etc children get the short end of the stick when it comes to getting full attention, but poor Z has it worse with her extra loud and dramatic big bro. I have a feeling she will step it up in the noise department and hold her own before too long. Our beautiful, sweet girl :)




This appointment was also about figuring out Barrett's asthma situation. We had another scare in Hawaii and I've reluctantly held him back from three-year-old boy activities since then. I'm so scared of him having a surprise asthma attack and not being able to help him, so we had to talk to the doctor. He put him on a preventative breathing treatment that we will do morning and night, but it's only two pumps so hopefully it won't be too bad. We will also start play therapy soon so I am anxious and excited for positive changes for our special, smart, strong-willed boy.



The love each other


Both kids were happy so we headed downtown to Barley & Board. Really good food and it's also a Poke stop :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment