Friday, September 11, 2015

Pregnancy #2: July

This pregnancy has been quite a bit different than the first. With Barrett, I never felt any physical symptoms of being pregnant until I started showing...which was over half-way through the pregnancy. This time around, I have been nauseous, way more moody, and even more tired. It really hasn't been too bad, it's just different.

I'm finally documenting my baby bump because I think it will be fun to compare with last pregnancy.

First belly picture at 9 weeks. Not really showing, but feeling very bloated. I actually felt bloated a few days before I found out and couldn't figure out why my stomach was feeling that way.



10 weeks: Barrett loves touching my belly and saying hi to the baby. I feel so different than I did at this point with Barrett. I FEEL pregnant. Moody, hungry, and exhausted all day long. Looking forward to getting a real bump :)

No comments:

Post a Comment