Sunday, April 12, 2015

Girls Weekend

Last weekend, I went to Shreveport for a much needed girls weekend with a few of my college friends. We had so much fun catching up, jamming out to Britney Spears, and eating way too much Cajun food! It was basically just like college except we partied way less and relished in having absolutely nothing to do! Friday night we went to a delicious hole in the wall, then went back to the hotel for a little gambling. Saturday, we slept in (which was glorious!), and ate a crazy amount of Cajun food for lunch. We went to an amazing cupcake shop that Steven and I used to go to when we lived in Louisiana, and I accidentally got four cupcakes! If you ever go to Shreveport it's an absolute must to go to Buttercups; they were even on Cupcake Wars! Afterwards, we went back to the hotel to make mimosas to enjoy with our cupcakes and I may have taken a nap 😁 
We ate dinner at Superior Grill (another of my and Steven's favorites), then spent the rest of the night gambling and dancing. I won $150 on slots and we had so much fun dancing in our hotel club. Girlfriends are good for the soul, and I'm lucky to have sorority sisters who feel like real sisters every time we get together! 







No comments:

Post a Comment