Thursday, November 20, 2014

House Update


We are in the midst of selling our house & packing/moving so I feel like our life is crazy right now. We have gone through two very unlucky contracts that ended in termination, I've had a job interview, and we also have been trying to make decisions on houses we have looked at the last few weeks.

We are now under contract for the third time, and crossing our fingers this one is it. We are going back and forth between our house and my mom's, and Barrett is handling it pretty well for the most part. He is not afraid to tell us (very loudly) where he wants to stay the night. The first night we tried to stay at my mom's he threw a major fit (mostly from being overly tired) and begged to go home. I packed up two bags for the second time and took him home. As we pulled in our driveway he said "I wanna go back to Na's house"..............two-year-olds! Oh, and I got the job! :)

Now to the fun part of updating-pictures!

He begged to get in his tiny shopping basket. I could not stop laughing while pushing him around the living room. Barrett is nonstop entertainment!


As we were leaving his school one day he stopped by the bench in the hallway and asked me if he could sit on it. I helped him up there, then he looked right at me and said "Take a picture!" Melt.

Eating one of his favorite foods, a baked potato with sour cream.

We had a moving sale and my sweet Gran Gran came up to help for a couple of days. Barrett loved spending time with her. The morning before she came he could hardly settle down for a nap because he knew she was coming. He kept saying "Gran Gran's coming over!"

Grocery shopping at Kroger and demolishing a huge bowl of fruit. 

He loves the Barrett sized Santa Clause at Na's house. I think Christmas is going to be extra fun this year. 



No comments:

Post a Comment