These are moments I want to remember from this Summer while Barrett was a one-year-old.
 |
| Kyndall stayed the night with us this Summer and we loved it! Barrett & Kyndall are only eight months apart and played so well together. Barrett loves his Nyndall so much! |
 |
| How can you not love that face? |
 |
| She's got the stink eye face perfected |
 |
| This could be one of the best pictures of all time. Look at Kyndall's face! Hilarious! |
 |
| Always wearing shoes. He kind of has an obsession with shoes. |
 |
| He went through a phase of putting these shoes on every single day. They are adorable hand me downs from his cousins that are still too big, but he loves them. They actually matched on this day. |
 |
| Yep. He is pretending to breastfeed his baby. He will also pat his back. He started doing this around 22 months old. I was shocked because he has only seen my sister breastfeed a handful of times. He doesn't do this often, but when he does he is so serious and very nurturing. Sweetest boy ever! |
 |
| When Steven works late, Barrett and I have a nightly routine of laying in our bed and watching Ellen or "Babies" before we go upstairs to put him to bed. I love this time. He usually sits right beside me in the middle of our pillows, but for a few nights he wanted to lay in my lap and HOLD MY HAND! I teared up every night he did this. He would say "hand" and hold it while we snuggled and watched his shows. |
 |
| Handsome Bear in his new Mickey swim suit we got for Disney World |
 |
| Happy about his new Mickey Mouse shoes. He was ready for Disney World! |
No comments:
Post a Comment