Friday, August 29, 2014

Disney World! Days 1-3

In July, we all went to Disney World! 23 of us to be exact! It started off a little rough due to lack of sleep, but by day three Barrett was somewhat caught up and could enjoy everything. Disney World is huge and hard for little ones who require naps because you cannot just stroll to your hotel from the parks. We still had so much fun and took turns staying in the room while he napped a few of the days. Barrett had the most fun when he got to run around free and ride rides while sitting by himself. I think he had just as much fun playing with his cousins in the hotel room. Steven, Barrett, and I stayed at the hotel on our last day at Disney so we could just relax by the pool and get off our feet and out of the heat before we headed to Universal. Barrett loved hanging out with us and playing in the baby pool.

Ready to go!

He sat by Na on the plane ride to Florida.

Barrett loved playing with GiGi on this trip.
We thought Barrett might want to ride on the scooters, but he only wanted to sit on them by himself. The best thing we found was a stroller with a steering wheel, and we could barely get him out!
First morning heading to Disney on the monorail and look at Barrett's face. I should have brought him a shirt that says "I'd rather be sleeping".

His favorite part of the day. Playing on the slide at the Dumbo play area while you are supposed to wait for the ride. He liked this little slide way more than the ride itself. 

He got nervous when the The Little Mermaid ride showed Ursula.

We actually got him to sit happily with Gran Gran for a little bit.
So pensive

This was back at the hotel after going to Disney World for the second day. This was just not Barrett's day. I hated that all the kids wore their personalized Mickey shirts I made on the day Barrett needed to be at the hotel and catch up on sleep. He threw a major fit multiple times, and the last fit could only be stopped by setting up Ellen on Steven's ipad and leaving him alone to color. I love this strong-willed little stinker more than anything!

Meeting Tinkerbell. He talks about Tinkerbell every once in a while and always mentions her boobies! What do I even do with that? I wasn't expecting this kind of thing until Junior High lol

Sweet cousins
Sweet, sleep Kyndall

Blurry but Barrett loved riding in between us

Winnie the Pooh

He would snuggle up to me and close his eyes if he got scared.
Playing with the display books at the Winnie the Pooh store after the ride.



Our line of strollers and scooters


The kids in their matching Star Wars pajamas. This was the best we could get. 
Barrett loves his Collin

Watching bands perform on youtube. His favorite thing to watch.

Relaxing on Jaime's and Trent's balcony while Bear was asleep and everyone was out late watching fireworks. 







1 comment:

  1. This post is the best! I'm still giggling at Barrett talking about Tinker Bell's boobs, hahaha. The fact that he watches Ellen makes me happy, she's awesome!

    ReplyDelete