Thursday, September 26, 2013
Santa Monica: Part Three
After relaxing for three days at the hotel and touring Malibu, we headed to Los Angeles. We went to the LaBrea Tar Pits, Extreme Desserts, and Pink's Hotdogs! We bought way too many sweets and ate way too much at Pink's, but it was worth all the calories. Hotdogs are my favorite food so I was in heaven! We had a very scary choking experience at Pink's that I don't want to talk about too much because it was truly the worst moment of my life, but I think it's important to remember that children really are fragile and should never be left alone while eating ANYTHING! Barrett choked on CHEERIOS! I dislodged the clump that was in his throat and he was fine, but it was terrifying. I have prayed that we will never have to experience this again. I think we were all a little shaken but thankful he was okay. Here are the pictures I got from this day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Kiley's quick action really did save Barrett's life. He is lucky he has such a great mommy
ReplyDelete