Thursday, April 18, 2013

Big day for Barrett!

One week shy of turning eight months, Barrett officially started crawling! He's been scooting around for about a month now, but he is now up and moving everywhere. We are so proud of our baby bear, but this momma is kind of emotional about him becoming more independent. What in the world happened to my teeny tiny baby who slept on my chest everyday...tear. Aside from my ridiculous emotions, it gives us such joy to watch him with his cute little booty up in the air heading for the nearest paci or toy. He is so happy about his newfound skill and very proud of himself when he crawls to his paci and we clap and cheer for him. Not only did he start crawling, but he also started getting his first tooth on the very same day! I can't even handle all of this growing up! (Also, I just happened to dress him in his "Never Grow Up" shirt that day...I guess he showed me!) We are so proud of our little dude and look forward to many many more milestones.


Celebrating with hotdogs on the grill for us and some yummy peas for Barrett :)




I can't wait to play guitar hero with daddy one day! 
Our cute little crawler!

No comments:

Post a Comment