Sunday, February 17, 2013

Little Man Lately: 5 1/2 Months

I am so behind on blogging due to some house construction. We closed in a room downstairs so that Barrett can have a playroom and I'm so excited about the progress so far! I will post pictures later when it is complete. Get ready for an overload of pictures from our life lately...mostly of our Barrett bear. 

Strolling around Home Depot

This is how happy he gets when I sing the alphabet to him. I cannot get enough of this sweet face.

I think he looks like such a big boy here. He is growing up so fast! He is so tired and fighting his sleep... 

and he finally gave in.

He has the most expressive faces. I love his big smile!

Steven caught him in mid spit-up.

Barrett with his Aunt Jess

Bath time with Daddy. Steven misses bath time 3-4 days out of the week because of work, so Barrett gets so excited when he is here for his favorite time of the day. 

This is me feeding him in the backseat of the car in the parking lot of Kroger. We made a trip to take Steven some lunch and get groceries and he screamed the whole way there and while getting food. I even stopped a couple of times to put his paci in and he still screamed. All he wanted was to be in my arms and to have a little snack...what a little stinker! 

Going on a morning stroll in some chilly weather with his puppy hat, cozy pajamas, and moose. Look at those long fingers!

Aunt Suzanne came to see us today. He was such a happy baby (well, after he got a 30 minute power nap :))



3 comments:

  1. I love the picture of him all snuggled in his stroller with his puppy hat on! Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I loved this post! So many sweet pictures. I can't wait to see Barrett's play room, and yall's house for that matter! I haven't seen many pictures of it yet. Please share!! Does Steven work at Wal Mart still? I am so behind on your life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I will post pictures of the playroom and before and after shots of our house if we ever get a whole room done haha. Steven works for Kroger now and just got promoted to Pharmacist in charge (manager) a few weeks ago! We do need to catch up soon!

      Delete