Friday, January 11, 2013

It Finally Happened

Barrett slept through the whole night last night without waking up for his paci! After getting five straight hours of sleep (which hasn't happened in a LONG time) I woke up at 4:00 am kind of freaking out that Barrett hadn't cried for his paci. I looked in his crib and he was sound asleep on his TUMMY! He has rolled over a couple of times from back to tummy but neither of us have seen it. Well apparently yesterday morning he rolled onto his tummy twice while in his crib and Steven just rolled him back over and also didn't tell me until late last night. So today he's been rolling over all day and it's pretty exciting that he can easily roll over both ways now! I'm so happy we have finally seen him do it because it's pretty darn cute. I'm even more excited that because he can roll over and get himself comfortable that he will hopefully be sleeping through the night every night! I honestly didn't think this day would ever come. I thought he was just going to always wake up throughout the night. I'm one proud mama!
Taking a nap after rolling over.

1 comment:

  1. Yay Barrett for rolling, and an even bigger yay for sleeping through the night! I know ya'll are so excited!

    ReplyDelete