On the day of Zoey's actual birthday, I got up early to take Barrett to school and get a Pilates work-out in. Steven got Zoey ready so we could meet to have brunch with our birthday girl. I walked out of my work-out to a flat tire. I drove to the nearest tire shop and waited for Steven and Zoey to pick me up. Thankfully, my amazing friend was available to take me to my car later that day so it ended up being no big deal! We were excited to have brunch with just us and Zoey and give her all of our attention. Her happiness is so contagious! We soaked up this sweet little brunch with our baby girl. I loved her excitement with the arrival of the giant cinnamon roll that she called cake, drinking her orange juice from the straw, and her pure joy through the entire morning. We have no idea what we did to deserve the blessing of this amazing little girl.
Saturday, May 12, 2018
Celebrating TWO
On the eve of Zoey's second birthday, we had an impromptu family dance party while we cooked out on the grill. Barrett was in an 80s music phase, so we blasted Michael Jackson and the kids got their jackets on to go dance on the back patio. It was one of those nights where I was able to live in the moment and dance without a care in the world. These days are fleeting and as time goes by, I know I'll yearn for the days I'm living right now.
On the day of Zoey's actual birthday, I got up early to take Barrett to school and get a Pilates work-out in. Steven got Zoey ready so we could meet to have brunch with our birthday girl. I walked out of my work-out to a flat tire. I drove to the nearest tire shop and waited for Steven and Zoey to pick me up. Thankfully, my amazing friend was available to take me to my car later that day so it ended up being no big deal! We were excited to have brunch with just us and Zoey and give her all of our attention. Her happiness is so contagious! We soaked up this sweet little brunch with our baby girl. I loved her excitement with the arrival of the giant cinnamon roll that she called cake, drinking her orange juice from the straw, and her pure joy through the entire morning. We have no idea what we did to deserve the blessing of this amazing little girl.
On the day of Zoey's actual birthday, I got up early to take Barrett to school and get a Pilates work-out in. Steven got Zoey ready so we could meet to have brunch with our birthday girl. I walked out of my work-out to a flat tire. I drove to the nearest tire shop and waited for Steven and Zoey to pick me up. Thankfully, my amazing friend was available to take me to my car later that day so it ended up being no big deal! We were excited to have brunch with just us and Zoey and give her all of our attention. Her happiness is so contagious! We soaked up this sweet little brunch with our baby girl. I loved her excitement with the arrival of the giant cinnamon roll that she called cake, drinking her orange juice from the straw, and her pure joy through the entire morning. We have no idea what we did to deserve the blessing of this amazing little girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment