I have not taken the weekly baby bump pictures this time around like I did with Barrett, but I managed to take some here and there. I think my bump showed a little bit faster with this pregnancy. I never got the second trimester energy boost, but I did get a little more consistent with my light work-outs. During the second trimester I did my kettlebell workouts around twice a week and walked at least 30 minutes 3-5 days a week. After every workout I felt like I had run a marathon. I ate pretty much whatever I wanted because I was working out and tried to keep the ice cream and unhealthy fun meals reserved for weekends. My weight gain was a few pounds higher and I think I carried it through my hips and thighs more so than last time. I started drinking hot tea with honey while in Colorado and have been obsessed since then. Here are some fun bump pictures from my second trimester with baby girl :)
 |
| 17 weeks |
 |
| 18 weeks, Jess at 28 weeks with our baby girls |
 |
| 21 weeks |
 |
| 23 weeks |
 |
| 6 months & heading to a wedding |
No comments:
Post a Comment