Friday, January 2, 2015

Family Pictures

We had family pictures taken a few weeks ago and they are my favorite professional pictures since my maternity session. I don't know if it's Barrett's fun age or the last minute, laid-back atmosphere, but we had a blast and I couldn't be happier with how they turned out. We never took family pictures while Barrett was one and I wish we would have. He was the sweetest one year old and although he is still the sweetest (most of the time) at two, he has changed SO much. I love that I will have these pictures to look back on years down the road and memories of his two year old self will come flooding back to me. She really captured his true self and I want to do this every year! Here is our family with a rambunctious, musical, dramatic, smart, and adorable performing two-year-old.
















Terrible two moment 

In his element

He always has to lean his guitar up against something like this....and it has to be leaning just right for him to leave it.

He sang two of his favorite songs: Sky Full of Stars and Magic, both by Coldplay



No comments:

Post a Comment