Monday, September 22, 2014

Barrett's Second Birthday Party: Mickey Mouse

Here are my favorites from Barrett's Mickey Mouse themed birthday party. We had so much fun! I had to choose from over 300 pictures so there are A LOT!











Just woke up from his nap and ready to party! 



Steven and Barrett were just thrilled to pose for pics ;)




Checking out his picture banner.

He needed Mommy for a minute









Awesome keyboard from Pops. He wanted to go swim until we opened this. 

My favorite of Steven and Barrett




Logan took his first steps during Barrett's party and they were caught on camera! How awesome!


So thankful for these wonderful friends.







1 comment:

  1. These pictures are so good! What kind of camera do you have? I am obsessed with that picture of Steven and Barrett that you said was your favorite. The expression on both of their faces is priceless! I didn't know Taylor came down or that Lynn went, how cool! His party looks like it was a blast and just perfect for him. Also, you look adorable in the Mickey ears! Oh! Is that Mickey someone y'all know or did you hire him? So cool!

    ReplyDelete