Monday, June 9, 2014

Barrett's First Lubbock Trip

A few weeks ago we took our first trip to Lubbock since we both graduated four years ago! We went to celebrate Steven's step-sister Danyelle graduate from Texas Tech. We love having another Red Raider alumni in the family! It was only for one night, so we couldn't do everything we wanted, but it was so fun to take Barrett to a place that is so special for us. Lubbock is really where we fell in love and I am already looking forward to going back.

Ruby Tequilas with the whole group. Barrett made friends with two ladies who came over to our table to give him a Texas Tech toy car. 

Danyelle and Jessica

Being a good little bear. He loved sitting by cousin Aubrey and his Grandpa.

Grandpa

We stopped by a store to buy some t-shirts and he was in heaven when he found the wrapping paper.  He pushed them all around the store. 

When we checked into our hotel room, he climbed on the couch like this and said "I'm sleepin'". 

He was scared in his pack-n-play, but laid down immediately when he got in Mommy's and Daddy's bed. I LOVED it! 


Barrett with Grammy right after Danyelle's graduation.


My boys. I think Steven looks pretty cute holding that girly diaper bag ;)

Nap time!

Taking pictures at the seal. 






No comments:

Post a Comment