This post is very late, but I had to post it because it was such a sweet day. This Mother's Day was very special because it was my first to spend with my own child. There really is nothing better than being a mom and I am thankful to have such a wonderful mom who has shown me so much love.
I went to Houston for the weekend for a friend's bridal shower and got up very early Sunday morning and rushed to see my baby. This was the longest I had been away from him and I missed him so much! I don't think I will be going two days without seeing him for a very long time! We all met at Chuy's mexican restaurant in Denton and then I went home to celebrate Mother's Day with my little family. I walked into strawberry cupcakes that Steven actually baked for me (he also baked my mom some lemon cupcakes which made mom and I tear up because it was so sweet), a bottle of red wine, and two very sweet cards. I had food poisoning the whole day so it was kind of a rough day since I couldn't eat lunch or enjoy my cupcakes, but it was still the best day!








No comments:
Post a Comment