Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Four Month Check-Up

We finally had Barrett's four month well visit with his pediatrician. He weighs 14 pounds and is in the 11th percentile and is 26 inches and in the 87th percentile for height. He is tall and skinny! He has been a little stopped up for a couple of days but he is already getting over it so I'm guessing it was just a mild cold. He was a trooper while getting his second round of vaccines- he loved the oral one, of course, but was pretty mad about the shots in his legs. He only cried for a couple of minutes, thank goodness. It breaks my heart when he is sad! 

Stopped up and sleepy but still smiling! I love this sweet baby so much!

We got to take a long nap together after his appointment while Daddy watched The Dark Knight.
He snuck a picture of us!





2 comments:

  1. The bottom picture is so precious! I can't wait to sleep with our baby on my chest one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of him sleeping on mommy is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete