What a whirlwind these last couple of weeks have been! I am just now getting back to my blog and I have a lot of catching up to do with all the Christmas celebrations. This year was Barrett's first Christmas and we celebrated this special holiday for a full week! Our first Christmas was our traditional presents and food at my Grandma's and PeePaw's house followed by bingo and desserts at my Gran's house. We have spent Christmas Eve this way my entire life and I am so glad our growing family has remained so close and that we have found a way to continue this tradition. This was also our first Christmas without our PaPa. He was definitely missed, but I know he was right there with us in spirit. I made sure to give my Gran an extra hug and told her how much I loved her. I feel so blessed to have this family. We are loud, crazy, and dramatic, but most importantly we love each other! There is never a dull moment when we all get together!
What a wonderful Christmas! You got some good pics!
ReplyDeleteBarrett is SO handsome! I just love him! And...now you have my mind wondering who is having a baby! I hope it's y'all! It looks like you had a great Christmas, the pictures are so good!
ReplyDelete