My brother called me around 7:30 am and asked if I could do them a favor and watch Remi and Roen for a few hours that morning. I was so excited to get to spend some quality time with my nephews and also anxious to see what Barrett would think about them being at our house. Barrett ended up putting himself to sleep for his nap and slept for 3 hours so he was only awake for about an hour while they were here, but in that short time I could already tell he loved his cousins. He sat in my lap bright eyed watching them play and then laughed and smiled at them while swinging in his mommaroo. Remi and Roen were little angels the whole time. It was definitely crazy having three boys around here by myself but I loved it! I even managed to get some pictures of the little stinkers.
![]() |
| Remi playing with all of my pink baking stuff. |
When Lauri got back, we all went to Beth Marie's for lunch and ice cream. Barrett took a short nap then we went to go see daddy at work. I carried him around the store in his Baby Bjorn and he did so good! We ended the day with some delicious homemade quesadillas (made by Steven) and our usual family time.
![]() |
| Going to visit Daddy at the pharmacy. |




Too fun! You look beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! The boys love spending time with ya'll and I loved having lunch at one of my favorite places :)
ReplyDelete