This weekend we had our first baby shower hosted by my amazing family. They kept everything a secret so I had no idea what kind of theme they were doing...I hadn't even seen the invitations. We walked in and I could not believe how adorable everything was! It was a milk and cookies themed baby shower and it was perfect. My hostesses really outdid themselves! It was the cutest shower ever! The whole day was full of love, fun, and memories that will last forever!
| My hostesses |
| Milk and cookies! |
| Aren't these adorable? |
| My mom found this picture that I drew when I was in second grade and framed it for the shower! So special! |
| This cake was adorable and delicious! |
| I love little Collin's photo bomb! |
| We ended the shower with some fun pool time! |
| Kiley + Steven = Barrett SO SWEET!!! |
Hey will u email me your address? Whitnee.conner@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteLovely decorated shower.All the pics are nice and cute family too.
ReplyDeletePooh baby shower