Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Masters graduation and six months pregnant!

Last weekend I graduated with my masters degree in clinical psychology! It has been such a challenging two years, but definitely worth it. We will always remember our cute little house on the river, some great friends, and the cajun food. Louisiana was pretty good to us, but we couldn't be more excited to be back in Texas. I don't ever want to move again! 

My mom, dad, sister, and brother-in-law made the trip to come to my graduation and we had such a fun weekend! We finished packing and cleaning, went shopping downtown, and celebrated with food and presents. I cried when I opened my gift from my extremely generous sister, Steven got me photo shop, and my mom got me the most adorable Kate Spade baby bag! It was such a special weekend!









6 months



Having dinner at Mariner's

All of us with dad at Mariner's

Feeling baby boy

Go Demons!

Photo Shop!

The cutest baby bag! Thanks Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment