I turned 25 this week and it was the best birthday I have ever had! I woke up in our new house, Steven brought me chick-fil-a for lunch (because I slept through breakfast), and we put our swimsuits on. My sister surprised me and took off work and came over to spend the day with me and we had so much fun! She showed up with adorable pink and black balloons and an awesome stool she picked out for me. I love it! Steven surprised me with Ranger game tickets and ordered me two maternity Ranger shirts. One of them has an arrow pointing at my belly saying "future fan". It's too big right now but will be so cute later on this Summer. He also surprised me with a new sewing machine and I cannot wait to start all my projects I have in mind for this Summer. For the rest of the day we relaxed in the sun and actually got in the pool for the first time. After we got a little too much sun, we got ready to leave for the game and Micah, Lauri, Remi, and Roen showed up with Sprinkles cupcakes! They brought me a peanut butter with chocolate chips and a red velvet cupcake! They were DELICIOUS! We topped off the day with watching the Rangers beat the Yankees 7-3. I couldn't have asked for a better day!
![]() |
| Happy birthday to me! |
![]() |
| 5 1/2 months pregnant and really showing! |
![]() |
| Ash had a little too much sun so she covered up :) |
| First swim in the pool! Snoopy had to join also! |
![]() |
| My awesome balloons from Ash! |
| Isn't this stool awesome? |
| Cupcakes!!! |
![]() |
| At the Ranger game with my love! Having a blast beating the Yankees! |





What a fun day!! I love that stool! Where did she get it?
ReplyDeleteFrom Pier One!
Delete